Wednesday, November 20, 2013

infinite wisdom


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/11/20/daily-meditation-for-may-19-2013/

The Universe is my ultimate source of infinite wisdom and prosperity. I will allow the Universe to guide my thoughts and actions. The Universe will guide me and protect me as long as I allow it. If I open my life to the spirit of the universe I will enjoy all the love, peace, joy, abundance and prosperity that life has to offer. The Universe answers. I listen.


Infinite wisdom can be found in the source of all things, the Universe


I find infinite wisdom when I look outside of myself. I am capable of great things when I ask the Universe for ideas and the power to carry them out. The Universe provides me with everything I need to live and give. If I chase life, it eludes me. I must allow good things to come my way. I attract abundance in all areas of my life by imagining, expecting and asking. The Universe provides.


Buy your Shining Spirit Meditation DVD!


Web Design by Fort Lauderdale Web Network





infinite wisdom

The ultimate source of infinite wisdom is the Universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment