Thursday, November 21, 2013

Contentment


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/11/21/contentment/

When you look back on yesterday with no regret and look to tomorrow with no fear, you will know contentment.


I will greet the new day with an open mind and an open heart. I will thank the Universe for every element of the day that nurtures me. I will add some nurturing actions of my own so I can be the best that I can be. I will choose actions that feel good to carry out and complete. Today is a new day, a day to fill with random acts of kindness, provide joy to those who have none and to fill myself with the light of the Universe. Today I will fill the day with memories of peace and contentment. I will see abundance and prosperity in my future. I will savor each moment of the day. My actions and thoughts create my life. When they are in alignment with the Universe, my life is abundant. I am content. When my actions and thoughts create contentment, my life is open to all the joy in the Universe. When my life is joyful the world becomes my home. My actions and thoughts create my world.


Buy your Shining Spirit Meditation DVD!


Web Design by Fort Lauderdale Web Network





contentment

contentment


No comments:

Post a Comment