Friday, November 22, 2013

attract abundance


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/11/22/daily-meditation-may-18-2013/

When I believe that and am grateful for what I have, I attract abundance and prosperity. The universe will provide me with all that I need to live and thrive. The universe wants me to be abundant. I am abundant. When I believe that, I attract abundance.


I will allow my loving spirit to attract abundance


Being loving, joyful and grateful projects my energy out to the universe. It acts like a magnet to attract all good things. When I feel good, I attract all good things. It is that simple. 


Buy your Shining Spirit Meditation DVD!


Web Design by Fort Lauderdale Web Network





I attract abundance by being grateful for what I have

attract-abundance


No comments:

Post a Comment