Saturday, November 23, 2013

experience


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/11/23/experience/

I have chosen to enhance that which has nurtured me in the past.

Every thought is an event. These events create my life. When I add the experiences to the events of today, I learn. I will remember the that which has manifested nurturing aspects of my life. Every experience is worth noticing. Many are worth repeating.


My experience has created a paradise. I have chosen to enhance the events that have helped me to become the person that I am. This is one way to let the Universe know what I desire. I will look back on good times in the past to create a magnificent future.


Buy your Shining Spirit Meditation DVD!


Web Design by Fort Lauderdale Web Network





experience

experiences create my life


No comments:

Post a Comment