Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Good Day!


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/11/19/daily-meditation-for-may-20-2013/

Every day is not a good day. I have survived many events I would rather not repeat. I have learned to avoid repeating the mistakes of my past. Now, the days are better. When I look forward to tomorrow, I draw on the experience of the best of my days. The future looks better all the time. If I had to choose one word to describe my life it would be outstanding.


Have a good day, every day!


If I were to walk over hot pavement in bare feet I would walk very fast. Likewise, I do not savor the hard times. I do appreciate every good day. I think about how I can do a repeat performance tomorrow. Every good day deserves another.


Buy your Shining Spirit Meditation DVD!


Web Design by Fort Lauderdale Web Network




good day

Each good day deserves another.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment