Friday, July 5, 2013

Today I am going to have fun

Enjoy peace, serenity and love in your life every day with Shining Spirit.

Today I am going to have fun. I am going to forget I am an adult with responsibilities. I will find that place in my heart that is light and carefree. I will make a connection to the part of me that always wants to play. 

I will relax and enjoy the freedom that I feel because I don't have to work all day every day. Fun will feed my creativity. I will be more productive because of it. Enjoyment of life is a necessary element in my serenity. This enjoyment is a necessary ingredient in everything I do. When I take the time to have fun and play, everything I do benefits.

Today is my day of fun.
Enjoy your day. Start with Shining Spirit Meditation
 


No comments:

Post a Comment