Tuesday, July 9, 2013

daily meditation for July 9, 2013-inspire joy

I will invite the world to seek out and find joy today. For one day I will ask everyone to observe only the things in their lives that inspire them. I will ask the world to join me in a peaceful meditation to honor the things in our lives that inspire joy. I will suggest that everyone give all their attention to how it feels to own their joy.

I will change the focus of my energy today. I will not allow my thoughts to be dominated with that which needs fixing. If I only seek out what needs fixing I will never find peace. Instead, I will observe things just as they are. I will find that everything in the Universe in perfect. When I feel the perfection of the Universe I will understand that my life is abundant. My life is filled with things that inspire joy!

joy

Celebrate your Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment