Monday, July 8, 2013

daily meditation for July 8, 2013-be yourself

This time is for myself. I will focus on my needs. I will do the things that make me happy. I will do the things that help me to grow. Just for this moment I will think of myself without any regard for the needs and desires of others. I cannot be myself, if I always put the needs of others before my own. Being myself is the most important thing I can do.

Without taking care of myself I cannot be there for others. I have to be my best to do my best. I am not as useful to the Universe if I am ignoring my potential. I know it is the will of the Universe for me to strive for greatness. I will achieve greatness by doing the next right thing. I will continue on this path, so I can be the person I was meant to be.

be yourself

to be yourself is the most important thing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment