Monday, October 21, 2013

visualize paradise


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/10/21/visualize-paradise/

visualize paradise


I will visualize paradise. I will close my eyes and see an abundant life filled with peace and contentment. When I visualize paradise I will create a magnificent picture of my abundant life. I will feel the sensations of being in this picture. I will create a complete picture of what I have, what I feel and what I am.


I will feel the excitement of having abundance of love. I have family, friends and community. I am at peace and harmony with all of them. I feel the pride of being useful and helping others achieve their dreams as I have. I feel a great sense of gratification because I am well paid for what I do. I will feel the sense of contentment as I relax in my home. When I visualize paradise, home is my ultimate paradise. It is a monument to all that I desire. When I visualize paradise, I am home.


Guided Visualization


Visualization has manifested many wonderful aspects of my life. I have visualized the perfect mentor. She is now helping me become a better version of my already fabulous self. I have visualized appliances working when they were not functioning. Everything works today. These are but a few examples of shocking realities that I have visualized. Picture it-feel it. Be the vision.



visualize paradise

When I visualize paradise I will create a magnificent picture of my abundant life.


No comments:

Post a Comment