Monday, October 28, 2013

daily meditation for October 28, 2013-nurture relationships


I hope you enjoy this affirmation for your daily meditation. Please share your own joyful experiences with Shining Spirit.
http://shiningspiritmeditation.com/2013/10/28/nurture-relationships/

nurture relationships


I will nurture relationships that are nurturing for me. I water the seed that I plant. I give it the fertilizer that it needs to grow healthy and strong. I generously feed my body healthy fruits and vegetables. I exercise to help my muscles grow. I do this for all of my physical needs and for those who depend on me. I will nurture my mind as well. I will read books that contain the wisdom of others. I will feed my mind the truth.


I will nurture relationships so that they thrive and grow. I will call my friends and say hello. I will tell the ones I haven’t seen in a while that I miss them. I will listen to the people that I love, with all of my heart. My attention will nurture the love I have for them. I will give them all of the attention that I have to give. When we are together I will nurture them with the greatest gift of all. We will share a loving embrace held long enough to share a breath. This is the breath that sustains me. When I nurture relationships they thrive and grow in quality and numbers.


Shining Spirit Meditation DVD
Shining Spirit Store



nurture relationships

I will nurture relationships that are nurturing for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment