Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shining Spirit Meditations


The journey of my spirit got a jump start when I realized that my belief system needed an overhaul. I realized, by traveling for quite some time in the wrong direction, that my soul  was part of a wonderful universe which was of my making. If I decided that today was going to be a crappy day, it usually was. I began to change my thinking. This started with what I believed to be the infinite power that provides the universe with all that we seek.


I had looked for all kinds of sustenance from many different sources. I always found myself alone and frustrated. Where was this love everyone talked about? I know I felt it once a long time ago. It was wonderful when it wasn't terrible. I didn't find it until I allowed the infinite power of the universe to be my supplier. It made sense. I had looked for love in places where a limited supply was to be found. When I directed by desires to the universe, I realized that this was the infinite source of all things and the best part is this realization is that I knew that I was part of it.

This meant that if I looked within, to that part of me that was of the infinite universe, I would find all that I needed. I realize now that I am a mirror of what I seek. I had to see the most beautiful part of myself in order to be happy with what I found elsewhere. It is when I changed how I looked at myself that I found infinite resources to use at my discretion.

I was still lost until I started to meditate. I got quiet, listened to nice music, and started to change. I started to see that I was having a hard time seeing beauty in the world because the waste products of my life were in the way. Can you imagine what your house would look like if you never cleaned it? Uh, huh. I had some housecleaning to do.

I got rid of all of the feelings that were not serving me. I kept the joy and made it a foundation on which to build a new life. When I built on joy as a foundation for living, my vision became one of beauty. I no longer saw the ghosts of the life I had left behind. I saw good in everything. Even the most diabolical of all entities served a purpose--to motivate all that is good.

I now have a rich and rewarding life. I am starting a business network of services that will promote joy, prosperity and abundance to those that find me. I started with a little project using my animation skills that tells the story of my life. My meditation DVD, Shining Spirit Meditations, is available on Amazon.com. Its children are there too. My meditation MP3 downloads offer a variety of journeys to help nourish the soul. I have continued posting daily thoughts, based on my life in paradise, Fort Lauderdale, on my Shining Spirit Meditation Facebook (click like to get daily posts in your newsfeed) page. You can find them all under one roof at my website: Shining Spirit Meditation.

I am finding relationships that nourish my soul. I attract people that are kind, peaceful and wonderful. I do this by becoming the person that I would like to fall in love with. I am.

Dennis Replogle, paradise, Fort Lauderdale

No comments:

Post a Comment